Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day

Location: Kitchen table
Listening to: Motion City Soundtrack "My Dinosaur Life"
Watching: The Snow fall outside
Reading: Eldest by C. Paolini
Study Progress: Freaking out 4 days away from Exam (Outlook not so good)

You know you're a dork when you get a text at 7:20 am from your boss telling you to stay home because the office is closed and the first thing through your head is "Yes, I can study all day!"

That having been said, I appreciate all of the kind thoughts and words of encouragement everyone has given me, but I'm being honest. I'm not going to pass it this time. So Saturday is just going to be a test run. Then May I'll pass it and embark on a new career path as an actuary. I'm actually not afraid. I have no real experience as an actuary, but I know it's the right thing for me. I don't know how I know this. I just do.

Ok off to hit the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment