Sunday, November 8, 2009

Random thoughts


Location: My room
Listening to: The Rocket Summer
Watching: The Giants
Reading: Eragon by C. Paolini
Study Progress: Part 6 of 6 in week 2 of 11


The Giants need to step it up. I cut them some slack because I was distracted by the Yankees, but now it's time to get back into football. I'm not happy with them at all.

It's also time to get back to studying. I messed up and didn't register in time for the December exam so now I have to wait until February. It stinks, but after spending a lot of time in NYC and meeting some awesome people recently it's making me more focused on getting a job in NYC. It also made me realize that not being closer to the city means I miss a lot of stuff.

That's pretty much all I have to say. Go Yanks! #27!! I went to the parade and it was awesome, but my legs still hurt 2 days later. Either I need to start getting back in shape or standing around in the cold for 7 hours in one spot is a bad idea. Also I'm going to go heat up my leftover chicken makhani and Jersey City is leading slightly in my JC vs. Brooklyn where should I move poll.

I also need a new camera. My crappy Sony camera broke. Anyone have any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment