Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Balance

Location: Bed
Watching: Grandma's Boy
Reading: Eldest by C. Paolini
Study Progress: Week 3 of 12

I learned a very important lesson today. Always do your best at everything you do. Even if you are unhappy or looking to move on. You should still always do your best. If not you are hurting those around you and yourself. I also learned that life is about balance. Too much fun and too much stress aren't good for anyone. You need to find the right balance. I'm not there yet, but I believe that hopefully people can forgive me and I will get there. I will say I am extremely humbled by this new found knowledge and I realized that I've been selfish and arrogant and just plain hurtful to people and even though I thought I was helping I wasn't. I apologize to everyone and will do my best to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment