Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Format

When I was sitting in Barnes and Noble people watching I decided to make this blog have some sort of routine. I'm trying to get my life into a routine so I can pass the Financial Mathematics Exam in the Actuarial Series in early December so this makes sense.

Location: Woodbridge Library
Listening to: Rage Against the Machine (Rage Against the Machine)
Watching: Gamecast of Yanks/TB (Current Score 1-0 NYY)
Reading: Eragon by C. Paolini
Study Progress: Part 1 of 3 in week 1 of 11

Your slice of pi: I'm annoyed that I just got a text that Tim Lincecum is out for at least 5 days. That's why I'm taking a study break. I won the regular season and it's the first week of the playoffs and I'm going to lose because Lincecum is down, Jeter went hitless in 2 games yesterday, Aaron Hill had to leave the game early because his wife went into labor, and Ryan Braun is hurt. It's like they say anything can happen in the playoffs.

Also on my mind is camping/hiking/backpacking and how I'm going to save up to buy gear in the spring and a roof rack for my car so I can bring my bike along.

I'm really motivated to study and actually stay on task and sit for this exam in December and start a new career. At the same time I need to start waking up early and getting back into shape.

I'm also thinking about going to the first ever St. Joe's football game on Saturday and see what alumni show up.

I'm going to start reading fun books more at night and watch less TV so I can finish the 3 Paolini books and then move on to the Dan Brown world of Digital Fortess, Deception Point, and The Lost Symbol. (Sidenote: I do like that Barnes and Noble is open on weekends and holidays and has a Starbucks, but the library has free books. Also they don't yell at me for bringing my Nalgene because apparently in their eyes water isn't a necessity to live it's "an outside beverage". I save 10% on their overpriced Fiji water that I know Mr. Fischer would say is not from Fiji because he's tasted water from Fiji.)

Also this is mostly for Leigh. How do I link this to Facebook so it will update Facebook?

Alright back to studying Equivalent Rates of Interest and Present Values.


1 comment:

  1. there's a networked blog app for facebook that pulls the feed from your blog and sends updates. do that!

    ReplyDelete